In standard tune, the cars can reach 45 kmph. A speed restrictor can be fitted for younger drivers. Owners may modify the cars to reach speeds in excess of 55 kmph.
The cars use approximately 1.5 litres of petrol per hour.
Power: Max power/RPM: 5.0kw/8500rpm.
Max Torque/rpm: 6.6Nm/6500 ±500rpm.
Idle speed: 1500/100 rpm.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Front-mounted engine. Rear wheel drive. Limited slip differential. Tensioned chain drive
- Engine: 110cc air-cooled 4 stroke single cylinder quad bike engine by Loncin
- Transmission: 3 speed semi-automatic gearbox + reverse (no clutch, sequential gear change)
- Wheels: Custom Wide billet aluminium 10 inch wheels including spare wheel
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol
- Working lights, horn, starter key and indicators: 12 Volt
- Jig-built steel box section chassis painted/powder-coated
- Composite GRP body and floor pan
- ABS plastic fuel tank
- Steel suspension swing arms
- Aluminium/tensile steel front stub axles. Aluminium front hubs. Steel rear-drive shafts/rear hubs. Rudder donut rear half shaft UJ's
- Vinyl or leather-trimmed GRP seat. Spray-painted finish (Du Pont 2k automotive). Aluminium / stainless steel trim and bright-work
- Aluminium steering wheel
STEERING & SUSPENSION
- Fully independent double wishbone front and front independent single wishbone rear suspension
- Fixed differential with rubber donut rear UJ's (similar to series 1 Lotus Elan)
- Adjustable gas shock absorbers all round. Vented disks with dual pot Brembo callipers front and rear (2 front + single rear giving 66/33 bias braking
- Hydraulic split braking system with twin outlet master cylinder
- Rack-and-pinion centre mount steering rack L<3.5>R
- Easily adjustable gearing with central mounted lay axles