The art of miniature
Our interpretation of the thoroughbred that dominated the 60s racing scene
In standard tune, the cars can reach 47 kmph. A speed restrictor can be fitted for younger drivers. The cars use approximately 1.5 litres
of petrol per hour. Power: Max power/RPM: 5.0kw/8500rpm. Max Torque/rpm: 6.6Nm/6500 ±500rpm. Idle speed: 1500/100 rpm.
- Jig-built steel box section chassis painted/powder-
- Composite GRP body and floor pan.
- Steel suspension swing arms.
- Aluminium/tensile steel front stub axles. Aluminium front hubs. Steel rear-drive shafts/rear hubs. Rudder
donut rear half shaft UJ’s.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Front-mounted engine. Rear wheel drive.
- Engine: 110cc air-cooled 4 stroke single cylinder petrol engine.
- Transmission: 3 speed semi-automatic gearbox + reverse (no clutch, sequential gear change).
- Working lights, horn, electric starter key and indicators: 12 Volt.
Steering & suspension
- Fully independent suspension all round. Double wishbones at the front, single at the rear.
- Fixed differential with rubber donut rear UJ’s (similar to series 1 Lotus Elan).
- Adjustable gas shock absorbers all round. Vented disks with dual pot Brembo callipers front and rear (2 front + single rear giving 66/33 bias braking.
- Hydraulic split braking system with twin outlet master cylinder.
- Rack-and-pinion centre mount steering rack L<3.5>R.
Body, Interior & Trim
- The cars are fitted with adjustable pedals to comfortably facilitate young drivers and tall adults.
- Vinyl or leather-trimmed GRP seat. The exterior is painted in automotive DuPont paint and can be finished in your choice of colour. All we require for customisation is a DuPont colour code.
- Length: 2560mm.
- Width: 980mm.
- Height: 780mm.
- Weight: 220kg.
- Ground clearance: 160mm.